We offer a multitude of different options when it comes grave markers.
- Some options include
- Bronze Markers, which are made of bronze that can be attached to any memorial and can also be used as a stand alone marker.
- Flush Markers lay flat on the ground and are usually 24?x12?. Sizes can vary depending on cemetery.
- Slant Markers stand 12-20 inches or so above ground with back of the stone straight and the front sloping at a 45 degree angle.
- The designs of this type of memorial vary greatly from traditional to contemporary.
- We offer headstones in multiple styles including: Traditional, Contemporary, Hebrew, and Asian headstones
We offer a multitude of different options when it comes Mausoleums.
- Typically there are 3 types of mausoleums:
- Walk in mausoleum is a building with stained glass windows & a bronze door.
- Crypt is a building with no windows or doors.
- Columbarium is a small crypt used for cremations.
Benches can serve as a memorial in a cemetery with or without a family name
- We supply benches made from only the finest granite.
- These benches can also be used as lawn furniture or as a dedication piece in a park or preserve.